Friday, June 3, 2011

Yo Yo First Burns of DatM

Neighbor Kent wouldn't mind a copy of my songs thus far. He heard me rockin' the backyard lonely but shout is how I sing and thus it the BANG-BAM transfers to the nearby houses.

"I could burn you a copy of the tunes so far."

"Yeah that'd great."

His speakers are spectacular. The audio set-up whoa! Kent is a super sound hound so for my dinge to be playing at some point for whatever many/not-so many seconds will be awe-the-some.

So goes the burn of my demo reel . . .


Death and the Maidens


Why title the album "Death and the Maidens?"

That's all I seem to fucking sing about. Killing myself or swooning over chicks. So there ya go, Lackeys.

And here ya go, Lackeys.

The 1st and 3rd burn of DatM. JBoy has the second CD in his Corolla somewhere, currently unmarked.




Look closely at the tracklist. Something's missing. Enamored enamored I am enamored. So enamored am I, I unknowingly left Modern Lovely off the 3 initial burns

Oops =P

I'll catch 15 on the 4, 5 and whatever, whenever, if ever. ?



No comments:

Post a Comment