Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Meditation in Prose to J Buddha

The following is a recent correspondence with J Buddha spread over the past 3 days. It addresses the fate of a muse, the suspicion of certain sweets, and diving Hawaii.


[MESSAGE 1]

So Modern Lovely is in great spirits with her current admire. If anything is to be learned from my many years in solitude it is that in a relationship (yes, I know even though I haven't beeeeeen in one =P blehh. heh heh) what is of paramount importance is:

Fundamentally
what makes the other person happy

and

to know that, to be aware of it is a happiness you find in yourself. Even if it doesn't involve you in any capacity.

So I'm happy and loco about it too. Woohoo!!

hah

Joy with and for others? That's an exquisite trait, Buddha. It never occurred to me that a sense of one's self-joy could actually be selfless. That's tremendous. =)

Random question: What's your favorite candy?

~LL




[MESSAGE 2]

Ahh no worries at all. Good times, Buddha. Glad to meet Modern Lovely. What was previously just another face online is now a complete, unabbreviated girl.

Whoa. =P

What was good will stay good
as with
all my past admirations
(Though often brokenhearted I departed in silence, as silent as the admiration itself)

Hah.

Anywho, more passionate fuel for my poetic ammo. =P

Again. Good times, J Buddha. haaah . . .

There was a Halloween where I received a suspicious-looking orange paper wrapped morsel from a Latin household. During that night's stash attack I picked it up with caution and unwrapped the orange to find a tan caramel-esque candy. Drunk on the sugar I had already partaken of, I haphazardly popped the suspicion into my mouth.

It tasted like shit. =l

I spat it out immediately. "Fuuck I knew it!" I thought-raged to myself.

=D

Okie dokie, sister. You've got a sweet tooth with a particular delight in chocolate. Worry not, I am not Latin. =P

~Solitude ( =P
heh)




[MESSAGE 3]

And I admire your approach to life. To walk on with bona fide strength, wisdom and mirth is a combination in bliss, yayo. As for sounding smart and the look up? Aw gee thanks Buddha. ;P =) It's the writing, dear sister. When I write it just comes out a certain way I guess, a way that appeals to me personally.

A few years ago I showed an acquaintance of mine a piece that I wrote and her response was that I sounded "upper crust," all proper-like ya know? I thought she was calling me a PRICK, hah hah, to which she denied.

But

Admittedly

I am a prick. At times.

=P heh heh . . .

Girls are attracted to assholes, right? Are there girls attracted to pricks? Oh Buddha if I could speak to a girl as confidently as I pen verse I'd be drowning in 'nani. =O =P I'm going to have to invest in quality scuba gear. First stop: Hawaii. Gonna breast-stroke through all dem fine wahines.

=/ =p =D hah

How are things over your way in the Philippines, J Buddha? What merry events have delighted you most? San Jose has warmed up considerably; an American summer awaits your return.

~LL


No comments:

Post a Comment