Sunday, June 5, 2011

To See Her Stripes

Saw striped clothing at shop today.

I found myself thinking of you.

How you would fit.

How good you would look in it.

How if I were a stripey being
I might have a chance at ya, girl.

But horizontal stripes
accentuate
my fatness.

I would
be
the largest
striped
being

you ever did see, Modern Lovely.

And that's a set of stripes
you wouldn't want to wear, girl.

Too large to fit.

Devoured by the slump of it.

Now to think of it,
thank the heavens I am

not

a striped being.

For if I were something
you adore
yet still something you
would ignore,
my stripes would break
and dashes
you would see of me.

Fat, ugly dashes
of
detestable make.

Left hip crippled.
Poor, walang silbi.

Dashes most certain
you would further ignore.
Nay,
abhor.

Perhaps better to be
just me then?

And to simply

just simply

see

stripes at shop today.

And think good of you.

And how you would fit.

And how good you would look in it.

And to simply see,

just see

your stripes, oh Modern Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment