Friday, June 10, 2011

Do Find Her, Will I?

I wonder.
If and when I do find her.
If and when I do find her
will my
mind's tongue
of rhythm & beauty (of yes she)
cease
to kick up, make loud, make known
to ALL the all that is this existence
how
heavenly
she be?

And bliss in the union
that I long wrote for
like fiction
now (in future tense) fact?
Will Silence take its throne
from where once
I
sketched dreams
of she
like some neon flying whoa machine
yet not seen
but marveled magnificent, yes?
When marvel becomes actual routine
will Quiet be crowned
and thieve this voice
of its chant
"Oh, how I Luh thee!"

For I (some next hour time)
hold the one
for whom
the cherish
was written.
Will I make known
to ALL the all the all
that is this existence
that that blessed beauty
you read
and heard about
is (tear, finally)
here
beside me?
Intertwined
we will be seen.
So what rhythm
what beauty
is there to verse for?
When
that fact Luh
is
already
seen?

But!

Eternity
sees more
than the time being.

If and when I do find her
will I?

Still?
Write?

Oh yes!

(Heed these words of infinity)

For we two
are more than
what you
what existence
what eternity sees.

Now where is she?

No comments:

Post a Comment