Saturday, June 11, 2011

Proclaims the Emcee of the Degree'd

The Emcee
showstops me
to parade kings

"Didn't you know?"

"Hey?"

"He just graduated from San Jose State."

Parade
the degree'd kings
Ye introduced
by your
good deeds
held aloft
in the
better than thou
manner
prevalent
to the privileged
the puckering
the suckcess sucking
"Oh I'm a good boy, I am, I am!"

Again.
("Didn't you know?")
("He just graduated from San Jose State.")

Fuck the Emcee.

Comparatively

Should you continue
to mic the awe of the
university recognized superstar

("Did you go to San Jose State?")
("No.")

Then introduce me

Comparatively

By my failures
By my
Lack
of success
By my UN-education
By my constant jerking
By my filth
my sorrows
my suicides
my death

Introduce me

By the life that I
utterly failed

For who are we
but we as ourselves?
Not
what beseeches super state certified official recognition?

Hey Emcee!
Introduce me
Introduce me

No comments:

Post a Comment