Saturday, May 7, 2011

When I Collide with People

Downtown driving headed
To the art show mind goes

Find that parking won't ya
3rd Street curb I go ya

I'm so excited for the night
Through gallery doors found cheers for this life

Hello Chem how are ya
Sucker punching brother

Geromme salad takeout
claims I'm a good baller

Emonic's art is splendid
On main wall it's rocking

It's good to see good people thrive
Amongst these mighty few I feel alive

Darius had a haircut
Cuts a custom sticker

Chris says to keep drawing
Pick up pen and show 'em

Michelle says cane in season
She's cool for a reason

These faces they all do show a smile
I smile this night worth one whole life

Join them for late dinner
So glad to be invited
More good times talking
Burger, pizza, pasta, pancake dining

My mind is flyin'
Flyin'
Flyin'
For I collide with

Good people make for one awesome night

Thanks everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment