Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Keeper of the Sun

Hello. Welcome. =)

Today I have for you musical accompaniment to go along with your reading of this particular blog post.




Go on, press play. ;)









So the sun came out. =)

For in this blog is a complaint and in return by way of voodoo goobahdaroo . . . the skies cleared. Thank you.

Bye-bye a-hole clouds. You're not total assholes but ganging up on the sun like that? COME ON! Cheaters.

To honor this stupendous act of bitching and mother nature's response to said bitching I took a shot of the sun and I play for keeps. I play for keeps! The clouds will flex their muscles. They will roll their shoulders. They will mug the sun with all their vaporous aggression!

But on this day

the sun shines glorious!

And I am the

Keeper of the Sun


[sidenote: Although Here Comes the Sun audio-filled this post I was actually busting out this picture to the album of one Swedish rock band, Silverbullit. The music soaring through as I clicked, erased, layered the sungrab funk was their 2nd album "Citizen Bird." The first track off the album is Glory.]

No comments:

Post a Comment