Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Be Wary o ye Bridge Jumper

So here I am I'm standing
The Bay below I'm wondering

When I jump the rush will keep me high
From Golden Gate I step off and say goodbye

Goodbye! Goodbye goodbye!
Goodbye! Goodbye goodbye!

So here I am I'm jumping
The Bay below the sky shuddering

For I have jumped and I now fall
God damn gone fucked it all I scream

Goodbye? Goodbye goodbye?
Goodbye?! Goodbye goodbye?!

So here I am I'm falling
The Bay below the sharks hungry
I gone fucked up I wanted to fly
Thinking
Feeling so good will keep me high

But now it's really

Goodbye?! Goodbye goodbye?!?
Goodbye?! Goodbye ah shit!!

So here I am I'm dying
The Bay & Bridge are crying

WHOA I feel a tug on my back
My body lifts up feet from Bay impact

Huhhh? . . . Ohhhhh!! . . .

Oh I fly? I fly I fly?
Yeah fly! I fly I fly!

I'm flying!
I'm flying yeah!!
Feeling so high
Feeling so good that I'm
I'm flying flying flying flying

No comments:

Post a Comment