Sunday, May 29, 2011

Go Fly Good Deed

For she departs this night yet I am not on the same flight. To the Philippines she flies. The original plan destroyed by a now known LIE. Let it now be KNOWN TO ALL that yes oh yes this was to be the night of my return to where I am truly happy and that through tears were words said that were all but promised, words that would bring me back to my mind's fortune. As tears dry and are forgotten so are the pat-pat good deed possibilities offered by men. Or mothers.

'Tis easy to say that good will be done.

But proven on this night.

Proven on this missed flight.

Proven by what I now fucking write . . .

to commit to the good deed said shows the true nature of a man. Or mother.

To break the good deed all but promised shows the deteriorated nature of a man. Or mother.

Let it be KNOWN TO ALL that YES this was to be the night of my return flight to my mind's fortune.



Keep in mind folks these words of how to commit to the good deed:


Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Life on a lie is a lie of a life.



Now who the fuck are you?

Have you promised to make one fly? Or do you tease the mere chance of flight and laugh at crushed hope? Crush on you fucking cunts for I NOW KNOW there indeed exists . . .

PEOPLE MORE BROKEN THAN I.

For I WRITE what I mean and mean what I WRITE
Although I am not on this night's flight
When I write
I FLY, FLY, FLY!

And you can't crush that.

Neither man.

Nor mother.

Fuckers.

Where ever you are. Where ever you may be. Enjoy your flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment