Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Quirky Cane Hang Fascination

I admit it. I have a quirky fascination with hanging my cane off of things with the proviso that it is a location that interests me and (duh) includes an object that my cane can hang on to . . .

Backyard hook cane hanging.



Derby cane at Chevron Capitol & McKee.



Of the Bay with hook cane. SFO is just to the right.


So yes if I'm at your house attending a party it is highly likely that you'll see my cane hanging off of your refrigerator. Don't touch it though. It's booby-trapped. Without the secret touchpoint(s)(?) you'll find yourself transported to The Twilight Zone with Rod Serling looking at you chain-smoking cigarettes and doing introductions/narrations/end monologues for the rest of eternity. You have been warned. =l

No comments:

Post a Comment