Monday, May 23, 2011

Buddha Hex FingerPaints


J Buddha came by and we had a rouse with the ol' Little Caesar's Pizza cardboard-made Hex board. The game picture above was the beginnings of the 19th match; we were tied 9-9. Who ended up winning? Who else?

There's a reason she's The Enlightened One. =P

12-9, J Buddha.

She's really fun to play Hex with with moves that'll make ya check yo mind, monkey! =P

Also pictured is Mug Eeyore and my three bottles of finger paints. Buddha was kind enough to apply the red, green and black to my nails (after having sat out, unopened since their purchase a month ago at Sally's) in the following set:

LEFT HAND
  • Pinkie: Green
  • Middle: Black
  • Index: Black

RIGHT HAND
  • Pinkie: Black
  • Ring: Red
  • Middle: Black
The other nails were left bare which peeved Buddha since it's such an peculiar look for her. I tells her "Yeap and the bare/painted scattered look is what tweaks my mind good. Every time I look at it it amuses me." =) =P




No comments:

Post a Comment