Thursday, May 12, 2011

8 Songs Recorded & the Surprise Online Debut of 1

Yesterday I stood in the playroom with the netbook on top of the old-school big screen boxy television. Audacity was up and the usb mic for Rock Band was jacked into the netbook.


Click record, strum the guitar and sing what I wrote.

Repeat 7 more times.

I believe the order of recording was:

When I Collide with People
Tulog Na Tayo
Oh Woe the Wicked Spiders
Because of Chatting with You
Plush Toy Song
Sorrow See it
Girl Perfect and the Elusive Slumber
Two Stars

(Don't hold me to it though. My memory is atrocious, order of attack is iffy.) =P

Since she's been so supportive of everything I do and such a good pare I sent over all 8 songs to Nurse at midnight. By 8:something in the morning I'm up and she sends me a link through YM and to my surprise . . .



Thank you, pare. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment