Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fly Over and Bless (The Id Pasensya)

"Hey Release, how are ya?"

"Good," replies Release "how are you?"

"Not so well bro" answers C.

"Whoa no way? Why don't you tell Release all about it?"

"Yeah 'Lease, thanks bro. I feel drained man, ya know? It's a trip too 'cause just a few hours I felt terrific. Good good good, ya know? But something flipped and it feels like whatever good was there was siphoned out of my spirit."

"The good feeling was siphoned out of your spirit?" asks Release, stupified.

"Yes indeedy. But it was my fault. I was so blinded by the good done that I did not see the other side of that perceived good."

"Something bad?"

"Yup, bad. Bad enough to feel like that good and the energy of that good went warp speed to where ever I am NOT" says C shaking his head, sighing heavily.

"Well it's good you came to me, let it out" says Release, patting C on the back. "Now you now what the other side looks like and know not to do it anymore, right?"

"Oo pare" says C looking at his feet dejectedly but also nodding in acknowledgement of the lesson learned.

Release asks C with gusto, "How about you sing some songs on the guitar? That might put some pep back in your mental step."

"Yeah . . . it just might fill a full tank of good back into my spirit" replies C with a chuckle.

"Well there ya go!" says Release cheerfully whilst doing an Irish jig in front of C as the recovering C says something under his breath . . .

"Savory . . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment