Monday, October 22, 2012

This Time Last Fall (She Chokes on a Dick)


Strumming 5'something in the morning. Then gibbering random to the strumming but then once again it's not random and out goes the stream to set the first verse. Then a follow through. Then top o' the lungs singscreaming before the sun under East Side hill even peeks a hello. Quick record on my mp3 player just to remember but post it up here soon after because the emotion won't be any fresher than it is now, newborn.

Pop from the womb, this is a spank and cry. Yes, it's alive.

It's a harsh one too. I'm all over the place on this one. I hurt too, yo. Rage is man's instant defense, so hear it in the shout. Why rage? Because they say we ought not shed them tears. But I did then. Utterly. It is here now I shout. You wouldn't want a recording of me 2 minutes crying would you? Duuuude. That's not punk, man. Or emo.

That's just . . .

shoot, that's just . . .

sad.

Oh well. You know what happened this time last fall? . . .





This Time Last Fall (She Chokes on a Dick)

This time last fall
Found about it all
She said just a friend
But 5 in the fucking morning call?
What kind of "friend" does that?

I questioned on
What the fuck went on
When I was gone
Though my heart stayed and was not gone
Loved you I did, oh I did carry

You looked away
When asked directly
Is there another guy that you've
Been so fucking loving?
"Yes . . . uh baby no" you said.

Now something's up
In your unsure answer
You're either messing around
Or you're fucking retarded
But bitch, you're a doctor

So fuck you bitch
for fucking lying
All the years loved
You couldn't tell me you moved on to another?

I hope you die with the worst kind of cancer
All painful and tumored
Choking
Choking
Choking from dirt dick been sucking

You goddamn whore
Since you were kid diddled
That's no excuse to have fucked this kid over
That time last fall



No comments:

Post a Comment