Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Such a Bitch

Probably the quickest "song" I've come across. Hit that "C" and sing, sang, song. Nothing duper recording though, recorded straight to my mp3 player to log the idea. More of a song bit though, aye? Those in-betweener stuff you see in albums, filler, that takes you from one full song to the other. Skits are fun. Do you think it'll make us more attractive to the ladies? Maybe I ought to be getting ready. Skits have a role, yes, and with my fondness for the drone stuff on 89.7 KFJC this is first drone I've stuck to and went alrighty. "Hello angst. Yuppo you're in there. So Waarrrrriooors come out tooo plaaaaayaaay!"

 Uh huh here we go. No set lyrics for this one yo. Listen and catch all the little references if you can. It's like Pokemon in song form, peoples. Dun-dun, dun dun!! =) So go on then, an enjoy bitch.



No comments:

Post a Comment