Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Majestic Electric & Coffee for Two

My complete and total inability to converse with a girl I admire leaves me incapacitated. On a half-breath, zero eye contact and even times of avoidance of a general area that surrounds her, I am left null. But yes I do feel and carry the amorous feeling like something electric and it drives me and I ride it oh yes but with a forlorn silence. Though I am quiet, I am triumphant. Because of her. Whoever she may be.

So what do I do with this majestic electric?

Where does that waterfall rush over in broadcast whitewater and rave?

With my sincerity voraciously thrust forward and outward to a point because a man is made to feel king, this outpour of emotion has only a couple avenues; the girl herself not one of them, to my insecure and knowing embarrassment that I am but a fright to females as I, the jumpstart and some might say hyper romantic. Again, apologies ladies. As standing king by the apparent graces of just one girl, I lay court alone and declare the majesty in the duo of poetry or song. Love is what I got and no fair maiden stays to be queen.

So write on, sing on this caesar in the written sense, but know in truth I'm just another motley fool.

Check this, how I declare:



Coffee for Two

I'll be waiting for you
I'll be waiting for you

A once happy girl

you lost your way
In the arms of a broken charm
She did not stay
Heart still scarred
You ask that I just wait

So I'll be waiting for you

Maybe one day coffee with you

You're now back to the person

You used to be (happy)
With your girls, school and work
Your priority
Somewhere in your reset world
Please save room for me

'Cause I'll be waiting for you

We'll be having coffee for two

I know about your boy

He went did you wrong
But I'll do you right
If it's alright
You can be my world
And we'll live much more together
Be much more together

And I will wait for you

so fine to wait for that happy girl
Just find your way
Yes I'll wait then we'll get coffee girl

No comments:

Post a Comment