Friday, April 15, 2011

The Rise of Mug Eeyore


This be the new mug in place of Aunt-Francisco's demise. I actually picked up this Eeyore mug many, many years ago in Disneyland during a SoCal holiday with tita Dory, ate Debra, kuya Mark, Debby and even (fantastic friend of the family) Jeff (Big Jeff) with his then girlfriend who - yeah! - was darn tootin' pretty. I've always been fond of the Eeyore mug since I saw it on the shelf in a souvenir shop on Main Street, U.S.A. Prior to today I've been hesitant to use it since it was purchased during my mercilessly long depressed state of existence (Eeyore is sluggish and seemingly down, you can see why I pick Eeyore out of the entire 100 Acre Wood gang) and I didn't want to ruin the good vibes associated with the Blue & Purple Ceramic Wonder. Now with these recent change of mood and brightened eyes, there is hot green tea right inside the Eeyore mug!! Woohoo!!!

[also pictured: my recently purchased California Legal white pearlex-scaled switchblade - total pimp knife, ugh! - my favorite ring of sterling silver & carnelian make and OF COURSE the SUPERSTAR!!! - My COWON S9 mp3 player containing my cherished and only friends in my long time ALONE; thanks for the memories, oh benevolent Music.]

No comments:

Post a Comment