Friday, April 15, 2011

Honestly & Sincerely Miss K part 2 (a.k.a. The Loser Revelation)

The following is the second response in a Facebook message to Miss K. The first (original) message can be found here: http://leonardlacking.blogspot.com/2011/04/honestly-sincerely-miss-k-aka-she-who.html

OH . . . MY . . . GOODNESS! WHAT-A-RELIEF!!!!! =O

~whew!!!

Wait, gimme a minute to breathe . . .

=)

Jeez Loueez, I thought you despised me.

~whew

I need another minute to ughhh . . .

hold up . . .

~whew

=D

Ahhh. That's better. ;)

There is a diligence and then there is driven. Then there is Miss K, who somehow has shifted beyond basic motivations into a far greater plane that is "the overdriven". Whoa. I think that plane is the stop just right before "The Twilight Zone". Miss K, with all your hard work I'd like to know something about you - how do you like to spend your downtime? Books? Movies? Dinners? The Zoo? The lions? The zebras? The monke . . . okay now I'm stuck on the San Francisco Zoo. =O

=)

I'm sad to hear that those 3 years in that middle school was a cheerless time for you. Why? Those 3 same years were something I enjoyed muchly. Had I known it was a sour time for you I would have reached out and connected with you, yes. Strange, strange indeed. As soon as I stepped into Independence High School orientation, I was fully broken. The end of my 8th grade year was a giant shatter for reasons I'll explain perhaps sometime in the future when we get to know each other better because it's a lot to say and a lot to take in. I'll spare you the ultra magnificent show that is "me playing my violin" . . for now, Miss K. =)

I'm sitting here writing and think do you even like to be called "K___"? It's probably a major peeve for you? =P I type K___ because (a) it's short and (b) it reminds me of a splendid song by Death Cab For Cutie - Cath.(a song about Wuthering Heights' Catherine Earnshaw and her emotional predicament) Great melody. Great lyrics too and I'm hardly ever a lyric guy, it's usually just rock-BOOM-rock!! =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yFtWJhsT3k

So what should I call you? Miss K? That's a given, yes. But what else? I could try Nelson Mandela but I'm not sure if it'll stick, ya know? =P heh heh

I don't know what your own personal vision of me was back then, Nelson Mandela, but I reckon it was far different from what was going on inside in my head. I heard Shalina somehow ended up with a rather dark drawing of mine - evidence of where my mind was going and kept steady on for 10 years.

"Hello, class. Depression isn't cool."

"Yes, Mrs. Johnson" the students reply.

At the end of my most terrible times at high school I got lost on the path that every well-adjusted pre-adult takes to college and soon on into the American work force. But not I. No school, no work. Just lost. Just me. I honestly hope this revelation doesn't turn you away, Nelson. I get fearful and anxious when revealing my status to new acquaintences as "The Living Inefficient". It's a dirty and disgusting thing people generally don't want to be around - I understand - a person who has a frown permantly etched onto his face. Unless such a person works for Barnum & Bailey. Which I don't because I don't know how to juggle. Oh darn, that's such a neat skill! Maybe I can be the one who gets pies perpetually thrown to his face? I'll be sure to give you free ringside tickets and a complimentary pie throw! Woohoo!! =D

Anywho, since you look to be interested in where I am in this world please feel free to check my site athttp://leonardlacking.blogspot.com/

Good news, Nelson Mandela! 3 weeks ago I had a massive mood shift! . . . which explains why I've come out of the blue to see you. Since my recent feelgood turn, I've been wanting to get in touch with people who have in the past brightened my day. Yes, that includes you, Miss K. =)

So here we are.

Enjoy your everything!

~Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment