Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Honestly & Sincerely Miss K (a.k.a. She Who Scans)

The following is a (as of this post) just sent Facebook message to Miss K:



Hello Miss K! =)

It's Justin here.

I stand humbled.

Honesty and sincerity is something I like to adhere to. I find that with these two characteristics it's easier to go on in life without wasting energy on whisper games and hidden meanings; to keep up with such social unnecessities can make a person question the steps they take all because they would not begin with truth.

Baloo the bear sang a related sentiment in the Jungle Book tune, "Bare Necessities."

=)

Why do I write this to you, Miss K? In our very brief time together, our correspondence has been limited to just a few messages. A couple of those messages weren't responded to and I worry that perhaps you purposefully did not reply to those 2 messages for a very specific reason: I wrote some things that could have been considered too forward.

I could apologize but in all honesty what was written (just the words) was simply my own personal expression and reaction to what you had typed in your message - bits of your own life that I very much appreciate you having shared with me. And I thank you for that, it shows I'm not a complete stranger. Now, if the message that came across to you in those words somehow upset you . . .

for THAT, I sincerely apologize, Miss K.

I wish to only open up a friendly dialog with you.

Preferrably without a personal anxiety of worrying about stepping on your "mind toes."

=D

I wouldn't dare mess with you, Miss K. The word on the street is that you have brain-kaboom!-exploding powers like the dudes in the 1981 film Scanners!!

=O

[Justin convulses . . .]

Oh crap . . . I can feel it nooooow!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ShieeeeeeeAAAGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

[ . . . KABLOOEY! goes Justin's head!!!!!]

=P =D

I really do hope to hear from you Miss K, for this message in particular. I can't be any more bare [necessity] to you then I am now. I also apologize for the bloody brain matter left scattered all over the place. Go easier on me next time, Supremely Powerful Scanner K. They don't make Ibuprofen strong enough to resist you. =P =D

~Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment