Monday, April 18, 2011

Fable of The One with Pen-Gun

I'm unstable
Mister Dub-L Fable
The one who shook
the world
By being able
to
Conceive with thrill
with Pen-Gun killed
The Bolos
of the Ill-Willed
It's Lack One - Nil

For those ill-willed
Yeah no buts chill
Free Slurpee shots
He'll be back still
Non-paying, no praying
There is better saying
I'll show you
Life Plus
With Pen-Gun must
Slaying

The Bolos of those
Broken breaking
Committed to insane
Minus shaking
They
terrible roll terrible roll killer saying
What harm of men is to them
Weasel-Link playing

I
stand still and don't play the game
I
stand still not wanting the game
I
like Trips
AM The Game
Why
I Lack in life so THIS be the name
Fly

Pen-Gun in hand wicked ish written
Of things seen
Wicked is lifted and sifted through
To pull bullshit through
filtered through positive
Prerogatives
Lessons learned from thought irredeemable psycho solids

No comments:

Post a Comment