Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bitter Rhythm Garbage

Dispose of me, the mess I knew myself to be
Since stepped out then to stairs down
I've seen the mess of being drowned
In the scary sea where bitter fish swim accordingly

They fire and they turn
I crush and I burn
Not able to keep steady
With
The splintered rhythm they swim so well

Obviously garbage, unwanted, don't keep me in recycling
In this torrential sea, perpetually drowning
As you all fin bitter but happy
Able to swim with unkempt elegance so delighted

They fire and they spurn
I cry and I hurt
Not able to keep steady
With
The crack cheer they've found for themselves

Allow my return to the waste from whence I came
And crush
And burn
And cry
And hurt
To my own accord
Not
To the drowning throws of these bitter fish
Who swim bitter, feasting on the disposable mess

No comments:

Post a Comment