Friday, July 29, 2011

Anicca She

I did
but no longer

For her whom, sought after
The next pretty one down the line

Though charming she may be
And delicious she may seem
I saw fury in her stance (that night)
Her tone, her turn, her walk away
Neglected me, such bitter aftertaste

For this

I did
but no longer

On weighted mood I carried her sting
The sting of the night she turned away
For a week (to this day) I ached
On sidewalk, through sun and streetlight lit
Heavy were the steps

A fixing call to her I try
Silence
Oh pulverizing Silence
Be her reply
A Silence that teased my grave nearby
Better is the sight from bed of dirt 6 feet
Than to be trampled upon
For my suffering solo cry

It's because of this

I did
but no longer

For her whom

I liked

Another pretty one down the line
Now no longer sought after

No comments:

Post a Comment