Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Am the Monster with a Frown

If you're not the smile on my face then who are you? I can't possibly be thinking of anyone else.
I apologize for the fact that the simple thought of you makes me happy. They shouldn't have prescribed me Prozac back then. They could have just said, "Go talk to a girl, Blue Brain" and it would've have been fine, just fine and NOT this relationship catch-up I find myself violently tumbling in. My social retardation bears its heavy mark on me with a girl who absolutely refuses to let me recognize her incredible worth.

And as quiet as the days were before she
Rightfully so be it that my heart is hushed from
Beating the happy beat
I am the monster with a frown

Maybe the target is wrong? Or my bow skills are sorely, sorely lacking. Or maybe it's as simple as this? A monster should just find another monster to go Grrrr!! the town together with. As for now I'm on the outskirts sharpening tooth & claw, patting down my rags for the town raid that'll never be. I'm a real terrible bastard, ain't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment