Friday, August 12, 2011

Hush What Isn't Wanted

To hush the mouth is easy
But to hush the mind is torture
And I've been told to keep hush
To hush what isn't wanted

When there's a grimace on my face
Know
It's from lifting tons upon tons
of the adoring thoughts unwanted to
Throw
Faraway from
Wherever you aren't

I can keep hush from uttering
the found happiness in your name
But to cuff my mind from smiling
Takes more effort than loosening sullen's choke
I'll war bliss from my mind
I'll wrestle joy from my heart
to forget the happiness in your name

Yes

You're welcome

Yeah I'll try, try
With a grimace on my face
Excuse me (sitting passenger side)
while I commit struggling
to the happy throwaway
Far
Faraway
From wherever you aren't

As I've been told
To keep hush
To hush what isn't wanted

1 comment:

  1. Totally feel you on looking out the window to throw your thoughts as far away from the person sitting next to you. Keep up the poetry!

    ReplyDelete