Thursday, December 20, 2012

Chump



Chump

Oh please be honest dear you don't feel what I'm feeling

How I liked you then and now this greater love and
Sweeter by the day, the night a fine time oh yeah

But there you're sighing whenever I want to be closer

Now I'm left wanting, my girl doesn't want me around her
So I wonder who am I to you, honestly?

When I look to you; you're not there

But when you gotta be somewhere? 
Yeah guess who's there?

It's me


I'm the last thing on your mind if I'm in there at all

But then I'm a contender when your butt needs to get to the mall
It's you I'm driving to get away from me yet again

All my messages sent to you deemed unimportant

The more I want to be with you the deeper you're hiding
But when you have to be far away? Oh how instant your reply!

When I'd like to be with you; you're not there

But when you want to be with someone else? 
I'm ready to bring you there

I'm such a fucking chump what the hell am I doing?

I thought relationships would be more than all this hurting

No comments:

Post a Comment