Thursday, September 4, 2008

Location: Las Pinas, Philippines

No Water

No Power

Hot Day

yeah yeah



Nevermind sweating bullets. I'm sweating mothercrackin' artillery shells here! You'll have to excuse the bloggity blog blog silence folks. I'm still trying to settle with no computer of my own - WOOHOO POWER IS BACK ON - a borrowed laptop and an internet connection slower than a two-legged horse. When you are accustomed to broadband speeds, dial-up is a kick in the balls. Or for you puroresu fans out there: a Busaiku knee kick.



Um. Yeah. Ouch.

My routine of writing, drawing and strumming the guitar is out of the loop. I'm still chasing them with a slight itch on me fingers to phrase, pen, and KRUNG! Yes, hah, can't say I play the guitar. Although I do strum the stringed bastard. One entry I had hoped to conjure up was the peculiarites between my guitar back in the U.S. and the one here in the Philippines. I even already have a title for it. You'll see it if it ever goes through along with the written fragments I have now and what I hope to write in these next couple of months. Expect heat, sweat and contemplative complaining. The contemplative part exists only because I have access to tea. Without that it'd just be complaining a.k.a. bitching. As much as I'd like to continue with writing a steady stream of absolute nonsense, there are variables keeping me from staying up to date with my little piece of the web. So for now who knows what lurks around that shady bend?

As of this writing there still is no running water.

yeah yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment