Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nick Nick Libertad

    I talk to myself quite a bit. Walking out and about ya know, I'll speak out loud pseudo-conversations to entertain myself because when my mind runs it sprints out through the twitch of my fingers, the quirk jig in a step and the gibber from my mouth. Being a loner (or once a loner, anyways) does that to you, aye? Even with the cheers of OJD now, when I walk it as one I chat it up celebration solo.

     Or with Nick.

     Who I walked with this morning. Out on Mabury, down the sidewalk towards Capitol I humored over the riot assassination scene in Scarface. I thought it funny to re-enact that sequence with friends out randomly in a cheery shop-shop place like Valley Fair or Oakridge where one or two would chant Libertad!!. . . Libertad!!. . .  Libertad!! and then I would follow up on approach menacingly from the other side groaning REBENGGGGA!!

     The thing is, on this overcast morning walk with Nick I said REBENGGGGA!! out loud in a similar manner that Manolo does (but with a chuckle add-on, naturally oyeep) and to me left in an open garage a plaid girl with arms stretched scrounging the top of her car turned her blonde dyed-hair towards me all quizzical.

     "Oop Nick," I continued on tickled telling ButtFace in a say trailing off, "Libertad, Nick. Libertad!! . . ."

     Ahhh foolish, hah.

     Didn't really get around to Tony Montana's "From a friend you fucked" hit part because I get the fun stupid joy from sayehREBENGGGGA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment