Friday, January 27, 2012

Park Entryway. New! New!! New!!!

Certainly this blog's previous "pointing a gun to my head" theme splashed upon your welcome was not something you'd buy your kids a yeah-yeah, gimme-gimme season pass to. Here's the new gate now for insta-joy pour vous but don't get too giddy! The rides are the same. Though the benches are sturdy and plentiful. And yes, the corn dogs still rock.



I spanked this photoshop bloomer this morning while listening to The Luyas. It's garbage day. The sun is finally out. I can see it peeking through my heavy orange curtain.

Lastly, I got tired of seeing myself shoot myself every time I stopped by here. I have plenty of that kind of rubbish to deal with in my head. This blog is meant to rid of that unpleasantness, not cement it. I've been meaning to change the banner since late, late last year. It was good to get the mind chattering again and putting this together. So blog, there blog. I hope you like your new hat.

I need to get a ferris wheel in this place.

Ferris wheels are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment